NICOA Elder Equity-TAC Technical Communications Analyst
We are currently seeking a full time, non-exempt, Elder Equity-TAC Technical Communications Analyst, for the Albuquerque office. If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will be accepted until July 31, 2017.
The overall goal of the grant is to improve information about and access to culturally appropriate material about elder financial capability and financial exploitation for American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Elders. This information is aimed at also improving the cultural awareness of the Aging Network including racial, ethnic minority, and LGBT national and community organizations.
- Format culturally sensitive print and online communications, outreach materials (including brochures, needs assessments, factsheets, NICOA website) for varied audiences.
- Develop a communications outreach strategy to meet grant outcomes.
- Disseminate and evaluate project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain an active social media presence and build partnerships to engage varied project audiences.
- Build relationships with all viable Native and Aging Network entities.
- Update and maintain NICOA website with information pertaining to the project.
- Update and maintain Tribal Footprints Elder Resource Directory.
- Update and maintain media library for project use.
- Research and data entry for project deliverables.
- Employ a collaborative, team approach to the completion of all assignments.
- Travel as required.
- Adhere to NICOA policies and procedures.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong computer skills required, experience with MS Office, design software.
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Efficient and effective in working with groups.
- Possess valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Successful completion of a background check and driving record.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.
The position is funded by a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services grant and is contingent upon availability of funds.
SCSEP Employment Specialist – MN Sub
We are currently seeking two part time, non-exempt, Senior Community Service
Employment Program (SCSEP) Employment Specialist serving the southeast area
of Minnesota. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Click here for a full position description
**To apply for this position, please use the form below**