Become a NICOA Member!
Download your NICOA Membership Dues Form 2016-2018 here OR you can pay online below.
We look forward to welcoming you, listening to you, and working to provide services for you. NICOA offers many valuable benefits including participation in an organization dedicated to serving our Elder population. As a paid member, you also receive:
- Voting privileges for qualified* members 55 years plus
- NICOA’s quarterly newsletter
- Discounts on registration fees for qualified members to attend NICOA’s biennial conferences
- Legislative updates on important issues and resolutions affecting Elders
*A qualified voting member is any American Indian 55 years of age or older who is an enrolled member of an American Indian Tribe, band or combination of Tribes and bands, recognized by the United States Department of the Interior. Joining NICOA is as easy as filling out this membership form and sending it to NICOA with your check or money order.
Already a Member? You are an important part of a national membership network. Renew your membership today! Pay your membership dues online now below.
MUST PAY Membership Dues BEFORE registering for the conference.
If we don’t have a copy of your CIB card, you must email a copy to email@example.com or fax a copy to (505) 292-1922 Attn: Cheryl Archibald, or mail a copy to: National Indian Conference on Aging, Attn: Membership Dues, 8500 Menaul Blvd. NE, Ste. B470, Albuquerque, NM 87112; if we don’t receive a copy of your CIB you will be notified and you will have to pay additional fees before you are allowed to attend the conference. If you have any questions please call Cheryl Archibald at (505) 292-2001, ext. 19 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions to process your membership online:
- Choose membership type
- Check the box ‘Membership is a gift for someone else’
- Fill in your personal information including your home address
- Fill in the billing information that is attached to the credit card you are using
- Click ‘COMPLETE PURCHASE’ when finished