Fundraising Consultant (Remote)
Reports to: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Contractual
The National Indian Council on Aging, Inc. (NICOA) is requesting proposals for a Fundraising Individual or Organization to lead NICOA’s board, senior management and staff in building their fundraising capacity and developing a fundraising plan for the organization.
This is a remote position. It is not tied to a specific location.
For NICOA to conduct the most efficient proposal evaluation, bidders are required to include the following information in their proposals as described below:
- Contact Information – A description of the bidder and detailed contact information.
- Price Schedule – A description of the bidder’s price schedule – daily or hourly rates.
- Capability Statement – A detailed response to the service/specifications requested.
- Bidder’s References – A list of references with detailed contact information (3 minimum).
Submission of Proposals & Closing Time
Proposals are due by October 11, 2019 or until position is filled.
All questions pertaining to this proposal must be made via email.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- At least one year of fundraising experience
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, journalism or related/applicable area
- Minimum two years of fundraising experience, in addition to managerial experience